Friday, September 23, 2011

Photoshop!





I took the above pictures while I was on the class trip to Washington D.C.  The first one is of the Capitol Building with the Washington Monument in the far background, that is one of the reasons why I love it so much.  I distorted the colors of the photo by playing with the temperature, contrast, color levels, and sharpness.  It was very cool to do, I think that the end result makes it look like a type of picture that you might see on a post card.  The second picture I took while in one of the exhibits in the Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.  I thought it was the most interesting piece of artwork in there.  I tilted the angle of the picture from its original version and boosted the pink colors in it to make it really stand out strongly with high contrast.  The last picture I took of the Vietnam War Memorial with the Washington Monument in the far distance.  I thought this one was especially special because of how I captured both of these very significant things in one photograph.  I changed the original picture to sepia and then played with the colors to really make monument and the clouds stick out in the back.  I also wanted to really show the reflection that the wall has of all of the things in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment