Monday, January 17, 2011

New Blog Header

After being assigned the project of making a new blog header that represents me as a designer I ultimately thought of a camera.  This is something that never fails to keep me inspired.  Whether I am actually photographing things I see and encounter or viewing photographs that have already been taken by either me or other peoples, I am constantly thinking.  Doing this allows my mind to really think and explore endless possibilities, I become a more creative individual.  This header is similar to the last one in many ways but it is different because we now are about to use the computer to explore many fonts.  The reason I chose the fonts that I did was because one font is very girly, fun and bubbly.  The other font is very plain, simple and to the point.  These are both like me at different times.  Just like last semester I find this project to be interesting and a great way to show who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment