Sunday, December 5, 2010

Personal Reflection

This past semester I have created many drawings, all of different things in various scales of many subjects.  When I was putting together my final portfolio I observed all of my drawing beginning with the very first one all the way until my most recent one.  I think that I have improved a great deal.  There are many things that I noticed looked better.  The line quality is one of the main things that has improved.  I also now fully understand how to draw things to scale by using the scale ruler.  I learned how to draw many things in all ways including the pictorial views, orthographics, section drawings, perspective, along with sketching.  I feel like this wooden letter E that I drew in plan oblique, elevation oblique, and isometric is my most successful drawing from this semester.  I think it is well done because it is very exact with good line quality.  I also made sure to draw every line at the correct and accurate length to ensure it looked just like the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment